Textiles by Tara Khorzad: The Story So Far...

I am Tara Khorzad, a textile/fashion designer based in Glasgow who has left the comfort of a textile design job to set up on my own and start my own fashion label: Bang! Boutique.

Bang! Boutique strives to create fun, contemporary clothing, - unique yet commercial - hand-printed and made with love and care within an eco-friendly and ethical ethos.

However, I have only just begun designing so you'll have to be a wee bit patient to see what I have in store for you!
For the meantime, here is the story so far... Degree Show exhibition, followed by some of my work for Pattern Textiles Ltd.

Friday 24 April 2009

Various designs from my days at Pattern Textiles

Whilst working for Pattern I created a variety of designs in different styles according to the current trends but with my own distinct hand-writing. My designs have been sold to fashion companies including Firetrap, Oasis and Topshop, to name a few.

Here are some earlier examples of my work, but I will be posting some of my later work from my time at Pattern soon.

And in the not-too-distant future I will be putting up my debut collection from my new label, Bang! Boutique. So keep your eyes peeled!























No comments:

Post a Comment